expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday 12 February 2014

Spring Summer 2014 Wedding Trends for Little Girls

I have quite a few loves, but hair and fashion are firm favourites!  My mum was a hairdresser in the sixties and I always adored the backcombed creations she produced, as well as the hood hair dryer we had in pride of place on our Danish teak sideboard.  My sister and I would spend our lives in rollers and it led me down the path of experimentation with my hair.  I have had it most colours, though red is always a firm favourite and the colour I come back to.  I have always been 'diy' when it comes to hair with a bit of a carefree attitude and have inflicted this on many a friend!  However, I have recently put all these diy skills into proper training and I am now a qualified wedding hairstylist!  

I am currently putting all my ideas together to create a photoshoot and website for this new venture.  Although it is quite different to designing clothes it is not a million miles away, but I am hoping it will fit more happily with having a family.  I will still be posting on Dilly Foxtrot and I think these two projects will sit side by side cheerfully.

Therefore, I have decided to put together some great flower girl/bridesmaid or guest ideas that have been trending for Spring summer 2014.  Expect to see lots of real flower crowns, shorter length dresses, messy updos, braids & an overall bohemian feel.

I have started with Dolce & Gabbana who have a lovely Spring Summer 2014 campaign.  You will find bright coloured lace and floral prints teamed with beautiful floral headwear and even  bands with golden buttons.
Image & Rights reserved Dolce & Gabbana


Image & Rights Reserved Dolce & Gabbana






































Bonpoint's SS14 Campaign feature beautiful ditsy prints, ethereal dresses and flower crowns, however, I particularly love the block colour dresses with cut out lace detailing.  Really simple, clean design which has be accessorised with underdone hair and fresh flower crowns.  I also love the contrasting pretty delicate dress with knee high ribbed socks!
Image & Rights reserved Bonpoint

Image & Rights Reserved Bonpoint

Finally, I wanted to show you some beautiful styling from jujubunnyshop (A gorgeous online store offering childrenswear from Korea & europe).   Delicate coloured tulle shirts, ditsy florals, accessorised with leaf crowns & braids.  Really simple, laid back styling but perfect for any wedding. (All Images & rights Reserved jujubunnyshop)








No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...